Three questions:

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by CCRGMac, Nov 6, 2009.

1. CCRGMac macrumors newbie

a) Has anyone found a way to operate an iPhone when wearing gloves? Is there any form of stylus that can mimic the human finger?

b) Has anyone found a way to scroll long track titles (i.e. longer than one screen width) the way that a traditional iPod will?

c) Has anyone found a way to increase the font size used when tracks are playing in the iPod app? My eyesight is pretty good but, man, that font is tiny.

Thanks.

_/|\_

2. CCRGMac thread starter macrumors newbie

No-one?

Even if the answers are "no", "no" and "no" it would be good to know if anyone can confirm that I'm asking the impossible.

Thanks.

3. PkennethV macrumors 6502a

1) Depending on how thin the gloves are, it can be possible to operate the iPhone through gloves. I wouldn't try typing with them on though. As for a stylus...I've definitely seen some floating around the internet...can't think of one particular one now, though

2) If I understand what you're describing correctly, Variable Speed Scrubbing in 3.0 would have solved your problem.

3) Nothing here, sorry.

4. Nickday89 macrumors regular

i have a pair of baseball gloves that i can use my iphone with. not very well, but i can slide and click open apps and type out short texts (short, because i lose patients with it)

5. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan