Thumbnails problem.

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Rory Manton, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Rory Manton macrumors regular

Rory Manton

Hello again.

I seam to have a problem with viewing thumbnails in Safari that has got me stumped.

When there is an attached thumbnail in a thread it won't open. Example, in the "Strange Snow Leopard menu" there is thumbnails which I can't see in Safari but I can see them if I use Firefox.

I have looked through the Safari settings but I can't find anything that says "click this too see thumbnails you idiot " anywhere.

One other thing that may be related, sometimes pictures don't show up and a little blue box with a question mark sits in there place.

Anybody off any help to this idiot or should I just revert back too Firefox?

Thanks all.

2. NewMacbookPlz macrumors 68040

NewMacbookPlz

Have you tried the "reset safari" command in the File menu? Sometimes that will clear stuff up like that.

3. Rory Manton thread starter macrumors regular

Rory Manton

Thank you , just tried that with no luck. Now I have lost the little side marker things in all the forums I read that tells you of new posts and some of the buttons ( for example the reply button on MR ( on firefox at the mo)) as well.

Sometimes ( read ALL the time) I think this BoG is way too complicated for me and it is definitely female!

4. Rory Manton thread starter macrumors regular

Rory Manton

Just too add I think I have cured the problems by clearing the cache .

Everything now works and appears normal !

Sorry to have troubled you:D