Am pulling my hair out with this one.... I got a TB display from the first batch that Apple shipped out in the UK. Very impressed with the screen quality and brightness compared with other screens I've used. However, I can't help but feel I've been sold a lemon and am not sure how to escalate it to try and get it resolved. After about a week, all the ports on the back stopped working. No USB, no Ethernet, no FW800. Turning the Mac Mini off would restore power at least to the USB ports. Apple said it was a known issue and to wait for the update. At least I could still use the screen. I spoke with them again and went through the usual resetting of PRAM etc to no avail. Firmware update arrived, didn't make a difference. By now the screen was also failing to wake from sleep sometimes meaning I'd have to power off the Mac Mini and reboot it. Apple said to take it to a service provider. Did that, but the service provider was no longer authorised to repair Apple kit. Apple then organised an uplift by a repair agent in England after I pointed out that Glasgow wasn't just "a 5 minute drive" from Edinburgh. After hassle with the courier, a week later the screen came back. After cleaning it up to remove the suction-cup marks and various marks, powered it on and the same problem was present. Reinstalled the firmware update which again fixed the problem for a couple of hours, but at some point the ports stopped working. Spoke with Apple, they recommended I take it to a local repair agent (they must have remembered about Cancom existing). Phoned them and they recommended leaving it until mid-January as they have a 2 week waiting list and you could add 2/3 weeks on to that because of holidays. Apple are now picking up the display again and re-sending it to the same repair agent in England. Is this normal for Apple? I've bought a fairly expensive screen which hasn't worked since day one and as they attempt to repair it, I seem to the one out of pocket in terms of time, money and inconvenience. Has anyone had any luck in getting Apple to replace a faulty device like this or offer a refund or a swap for something that works like an older 27" display? Thanks.