Thunderbolt display

Tokenfreak

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 31, 2011
I am interesting in buying one of these displays for my iMac. I'm curious though if Apple will introduce a new display at the upcoming event or lower the cost on the current display. What do you guys think?

matt9013

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2013
Chances seem pretty high they will introduce a new TB display on the 16th. As to what the price will be is still a guess.

I'd say wait and see.

inhalexhale1

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2011
PA
I am interesting in buying one of these displays for my iMac. I'm curious though if Apple will introduce a new display at the upcoming event or lower the cost on the current display. What do you guys think?
Id wait and see. If they do a retina imac then I would bet a retina tb display is released as well. I have owned both (a TB display, and the new iMac) and the screens are much less reflective. I dont know if that is an issue for you, but i like it much better.

RoastingPig

macrumors 68000
Jul 23, 2012
SoCal
Id wait and see. If they do a retina imac then I would bet a retina tb display is released as well. I have owned both (a TB display, and the new iMac) and the screens are much less reflective. I dont know if that is an issue for you, but i like it much better.
the contrast is more rich on the new imacs even after professional calibration of both screens

grandM

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2013
wait

Tokenfreak

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 31, 2011
Ok guys thanks for the input. I will definitely be waiting and see what Apple comes up with.

koulmj

Suspended
Mar 18, 2013
Ok guys thanks for the input. I will definitely be waiting and see what Apple comes up with.
They don't look as good but I'm buying a HDMI adapter and used 23in Dell Screens as my 2ndary, cheap cheap cheap.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.