Thunderbolt Displays in the UK refurb store!

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by mehtdosa11, Jul 16, 2015.

1. mehtdosa11 macrumors newbie

mehtdosa11

just logged on to the UK Apple Store for my daily refurb department fix...to my shock and amazement I see thunderbolt displays there for £649......don't think I've ever ever ever seen them in the UK store...only the U.S. One...need another coffee quick!

What can it mean?......

2. mehtdosa11 thread starter macrumors newbie

mehtdosa11

Apple

Apple Certified Refurbished
    We test and certify all Apple refurbished products and include a one-year warranty. Supply is limited. See Terms & Conditions.

[​IMG]
    Refurbished Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)

Originally released September 2011

With built-in Thunderbolt technology — the fastest, most flexible I/O ever — the new Apple Thunderbolt Display can do things other displays simply can’t. Of course, it delivers a brilliant viewing experience. But connect it to any Thunderbolt-enabled Mac and it becomes a plug-and-play hub for everything you do. Features include a high-resolution, 2560x1440 LED-backlit display, a FaceTime HD camera, high-quality audio, three USB 2.0 ports, a FireWire 800 port, a Gigabit Ethernet port and a Thunderbolt port for daisy-chaining additional high-performance devices.
    £649.00

Save £250.00
    27% off

Select
    Shop Refurbished
    Refurbished Mac
    Refurbished iPad
    Refurbished iPod
    Refurbished
    Apple TV

Shop Clearance
    1. Apple
    2. Apple Store
    3. Special Deals
    4. Certified Refurbished Mac
    5. Certified Refurbished Displays

Order from the Apple Store by calling 0800 048 0408.

Copyright © 2015 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.

Change Country [​IMG]

Prices are inclusive of VAT (20%) and Insurance Premium Tax (where applicable) but exclusive of delivery charges unless otherwise indicated. The VAT rate for products classified as services under EU VAT law will be 23% as VAT is charged at the rate payable in the country where Apple Distribution International supplies such products, which is the Republic of Ireland. The order form shows you the VAT payable on the Products you select.
    Apple Distribution International is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and has permission to offer its services in certain EEA countries.
    For further information, please see registers.centralbank.ie.

3. cube macrumors G5

What's the deal with Panasonic not offering the equivalent of the TX-40CXW704 in the UK? Price NEW is similar.