Hi all, I previously used a thunderbolt monitor for work and loved it. No issues, etc. I'm now in the market to buy one for myself but am very concerned that Apple might update it in a few months (the last update was sept 2011!). Should I wait a few months and see what happens? i really do need it soon, but I'll be very upset if they suddenly release a thinner and more powerful version and I'm sitting here with the old one.