Okay, so I just spoke to MacMall and the ETA has been pushed back to 9/26 for them to get the Thunderbolt Displays in stock, so another week + shipping for my current pre-order. Now this is giving me time to contemplate whether I should just cancel my order (haven't been charged still), and just get the Cinema Display on eBay for around $700-$800 and have it this week. Any thoughts? I mean now that I think about it, I get: -Excellent cable management (All in a Thunderbolt Cable) -A FireWire 800 (I don't use) -A Gigabit Ethernet Port (I can plug into my MBP) -Another Thunderbolt port -A FaceTime HD Camera (vs. iSight, that I can still FaceTime with) All for around $250-ish more? It almost doesn't seem worth it if the previous generation I can snag for $700-$750. Plus, the Cinema Display will work with PC's with a Mini DisplayPort (some AMD Video Cards). I consider that a plus if I decide I need a PC again. What are some of your opinions on this? I have bought AppleCare that's unsealed, waiting for the display so it can be applied to either or. Would you want to save the $250+ if you have to plug in 2 extra cables (USB + Gigabit, which I would use docked)? Note: I do not plan on a dual-monitor set up or daisy-chaining 2 Thunderbolt Displays, so the additional Thunderbolt port is not an issue.