Thursday?

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by cliffa, Dec 17, 2013.

1. cliffa macrumors newbie

2. iZac macrumors 68000

iZac

I've been holding my breath this entire week (which is stupid because I'm not even in the market to buy one yet) I wish Apple would be a little more forthcoming with the details! Previous rumours pegged the 16th and 18th at least to order them. Considering they're all being finished off in the USA now, I wonder what the logistics are getting them out of the USA (instead of China) in time for Christmas.

Perhaps They're being stockpiled right now in their respective markets - inventory must be much much lower than for instance a Macbook Pro launch (let alone an iPhone launch) so the volume of deliveries wouldn’t even be a blip on the radar.

*breath still held*

3. seveej macrumors 6502a

seveej

FWIW, I talked to an apple reseller rep yesterday (on iPad mini retina -availability), and he said, that they are expecting a "big shipment" at the end of the week (thursday-friday), after having been forewarned by channels, but that he does not know what it contained.

(Just fuelling the rumour fire...)

RGDS,

4. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

Given the amount of time it's taken to get the new MP to market, all the hype etc. I just hope that it IS finally released for pre-order this week. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that people have really been more than patient with Apple's "schedule"

5. Cubemmal macrumors 6502a

Probably iPad Mini. Elsewhere they've been reporting that stock is coming available.

6. spaz8 macrumors 6502

One positive side-effect of the wait has been, I've had probably 7 months or more to soften my wife up to making a 5-8k purchase :)