Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

paradigmshiftx3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 27, 2007
Hey all,

I'm thinkin about buying Tiberium Wars for my mac and I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts about performance. These are my specs

2.0 Ghz MB Pro Intel Core Duo
1 GB of RAM(2x512s)
X1600 128 MB Video Card
10.4.10 OS.

So, I know it says that I fufill the reqs for the game, but does anyone have any insights on performance? Thanks.

flir67

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2005
make sure you have the right one before buying the game. I gave up on mac and video games tonight.

broke down and bought a dell 400.00 refurbished pc with a 2.4ghz athlon.can't wait to play this game. now just for a newegg video card. :)

colocolo

macrumors 6502
Jan 17, 2002
Santiago, Chile
make sure you have the right one before buying the game. I gave up on mac and video games tonight.

broke down and bought a dell 400.00 refurbished pc with a 2.4ghz athlon.can't wait to play this game. now just for a newegg video card. :)

MacBook+ refurbished dell + video card= MacBook Pro :)

FreedomFighter

macrumors member
Jul 5, 2007
Sorry to go completely off topic here but does anyone know where i can pick up a version of C&C 3 for OS X apart Form Apple stores???? I have looked everywhere but have not been successful. I am looking to have it shipped over seas and I don' think that you can do that from the online Apple (U.S) store :(

help appreciated

markjewiss

macrumors member
Feb 8, 2007
Dunmow, UK
Sorry to go completely off topic here but does anyone know where i can pick up a version of C&C 3 for OS X apart Form Apple stores???? I have looked everywhere but have not been successful. I am looking to have it shipped over seas and I don' think that you can do that from the online Apple (U.S) store :(

help appreciated

Are you in the UK? I got a copy from eBay from a seller in the Far East. He had good feedback with lots of other people having purchased the same game, so I went for it. Took about a week to arrive, and am very happy with it.

Am happy to give out details of his eBay id (and mine so you can see that I'm not advertising myself here), just PM me if you want those details...

Mark.

jakeguy99

macrumors regular
Jan 21, 2007
I am running tiberium wars on my 2.4 MBP graphics maxed out with no lag, the game is awesome, and multiplayer owns.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.