TidySpring, anyone try it?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jjk454ss, May 26, 2011.

1. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

2. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Well, first impressions are OK. I was able to remove several tweaks and replace it with one app which I like. I like the "No Spotlight Keyboard" option. Nothing really useful about it, but I like it anyway.

My biggest issue is that it gives you the option "Icon Position", which allowed me to remove Gridlock, but every time I respring or reboot the icons go back to normal position. Once this is fixed the app will be great as long as memory usage remains good, I haven't been able to test that yet.

3. Prodo123 macrumors 68020

Prodo123

Sounds like a glorified WinterBoard theme, except it's an entirely separate package.

4. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Nobody else has tried this yet? I guess I am the guinea pig:D. Anyway, this has an option for Transparent Shot, it didn't seem to do anything. And my CameraButtons tweak is not working, not sure yet if this app is the reason.

5. murdercitydevil macrumors 68000

murdercitydevil

Doesn't seem to do anything that Springtomize doesn't. Neither one has the option to edit the size of the badges, ala Shrink, which I wish I could do.

6. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Yeah, the main new feature is the ability to hide the spotlight keyboard, but nothing special. I just can't resist trying new things;).

My issue with the camera sounds was unrelated.