Tiger Bit Torrent Search Widget

zforrester

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 12, 2005
I'm trying to find a widget I can use to search torrent site like {site reference removed} and download files to open in Bit Torrent. Anybody know about anything like this? If I cant find one, I'll probably just build one. Alternatively If anyone could show me how to use Automator to download my favoarite TV shows using Bit Torrent as new episodes are released, that'd be cool, too.
-Zach

Josh396

macrumors 65816
Oct 16, 2004
Peoria/Chicago, IL
zforrester said:
I'm trying to find a widget I can use to search torrent site like {site reference removed} and download files to open in Bit Torrent. Anybody know about anything like this? If I cant find one, I'll probably just build one. Alternatively If anyone could show me how to use Automator to download my favoarite TV shows using Bit Torrent as new episodes are released, that'd be cool, too.
-Zach
Agreed. I especially like the idea of using automator to download new episodes.

zforrester

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 12, 2005
I need to learn automator better. I think I could design a cool looking widget, but aside from that, I'm clueless as far as programming goes

NaMo4184

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2005
I wonder what the description of the widget and automator action would be on the apple download site. lol

zforrester

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 12, 2005
I know, it sucks that they can't support any p2p apps. Oh well. Wont stop us from building them.
Anyone interested in helping to build either a widget or an automator action for this purpose?