Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TigerPRO

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 27, 2003
Wisconsin
I Just thought I'd start another one of these irritating threads claiming that Apple might start the countdown to Tiger's release tomorrow (Friday). :)

SpaceMagic

macrumors 68000
Oct 26, 2003
Cardiff, Wales
I cannot be held responcible for what may now happen:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :mad: :( meow

meow meow

meow

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
SpaceMagic said:
I cannot be held responcible for what may now happen:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :mad: :( meow

meow meow

meow

calm down? and why waste another thread on such a topic in the first place? no one has a clue what is going on with Tiger at this point, no one, might as well just wait it out for the time being

TigerPRO

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 27, 2003
Wisconsin
PlaceofDis said:
calm down? and why waste another thread on such a topic in the first place? no one has a clue what is going on with Tiger at this point, no one, might as well just wait it out for the time being

No, no, no; you miss the point. You see, I'm actually preventing more stupid threads like this one by demonstrating their folly. Because now this will be the last one. Do you concur?

grapes911

Moderator emeritus
Jul 28, 2003
Citizens Bank Park
TigerPRO said:
No, no, no; you miss the point. You see, I'm actually preventing more stupid threads like this one by demonstrating their folly. Because now this will be the last one. Do you concur?

I'll put money on it that there is atleast one tiger thread anyway.

Lincoln

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2003
UK
I think that they'll announce it at NAB with shipping a few weeks later.

Don't forget that they haven't released OSX 10.3.9 yet!

buryyourbrideau

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2005
Chicago
Lincoln said:

yea exactly i think it still might be a few weeks...maybe they will announce 10.3.9 tomorrow

vouder17

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2003
Home
Lincoln said:

i dont think that that should affect the release date. They could release 10.3.9 after the release of Tiger. But yeah i agree with you about NAB

TigerPRO

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 27, 2003
Wisconsin
mkrishnan said:
At this rate, I'm worried I'll commit suicide to get away from the Tiger threads before it even ships. And that would be too sad. :(

Just ask one of the moderators to ban you.. ;)

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzz ...Grunt zzzzZZzzz ZZ oo rrr NOT Another Tiger 10.4 thread ? after my first guess was blow out of the water i sort of gave up all hope - only with the maybe today no maybe tuesday no - most prob NAB

now can i go back to sleep please ! ( do not disturb until Tiger 10.4 is here )

TigerPRO

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 27, 2003
Wisconsin
BornAgainMac said:
It would be funny if Apple said "Hey, we have been shipping limited copies of Tiger since April 1st. It has been in stores all that time".

That would be hilarious. But nobody could have kept that quiet this long.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.