Tiger, no classic mode.

Bmode

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 2, 2004
California, USA
I recently did a clean install of Tiger, which dramatically improved my workflow, but I didn't install OS 9(classic mode), and I'm now having problems playing Starcraft. The patch from Blizzard is not working. Is there a way to install classic mode? Or do I have to start all over again?

kyleaa

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2006
Bmode said:
I recently did a clean install of Tiger, which dramatically improved my workflow, but I didn't install OS 9(classic mode), and I'm now having problems playing Starcraft. The patch from Blizzard is not working. Is there a way to install classic mode? Or do I have to start all over again?
Hmm I have played starcraft using the Blizzard patch with no problems at all. If I recall correctly, you have to install it using the patch...

Bmode

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 2, 2004
California, USA
I tried that patch, and it works spuratically? One time, I was just sitting in the channel typing to someone and the application quit, not just quit, it went to blue screen, then desktop. I will try to reinstall all the Starcraft stuff again. Oh, and I did repair the disk permissions. Thanks for the effort guys!