Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dr_lha

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 8, 2003
Has anyone received notice of the $10 "Up-To-Date" being shipped? Today mine is still listed as order processing, which makes me think I'm not going to be getting it before next week.

froehle

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2003
Minneapolis, MN
Up-To-Date Order

Mine is still listed as "Processing Order" with a ship time that is "On or before
04/29/2005". Guess they are in no rush for us. :mad:

AiMurray

macrumors newbie
Apr 28, 2005
dr_lha said:
Has anyone received notice of the $10 "Up-To-Date" being shipped? Today mine is still listed as order processing, which makes me think I'm not going to be getting it before next week.

If you chose ground shipping it could up to 2 weeks before you get your copy. Call the 1-800 # on thr order status site and select option 2 and sit back and listen.

dr_lha

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 8, 2003
AiMurray said:
If you chose ground shipping it could up to 2 weeks before you get your copy. Call the 1-800 # on thr order status site and select option 2 and sit back and listen.
I don't believe there was even an option as to what shipping I got. Its listed as "bestway". The point is they haven't even shipped it yet. Oh well, I guess they have to ship it by the end of tomorrow - they promised!! :)

dr_lha

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 8, 2003
Still no sign of anything. Apple site still says "Processing Order" and will be shipped "On of Before April 29th" (time is rapidly running out). Anyone else?

joeconvert

macrumors 6502
Nov 18, 2003
TX
Processing Order

Me too.

Irritates me to no end. Especially considering the fact that I bought their hardware after Tiger was announced. I mean all we ever hear is how Apple hardware is so expensive b/c that's how they make money.

Thanks Apple for making sure you got all those Educational Discount orders that I have been reading about in these forums shipped out for 29th delivery.

Maybe I should just send the damn PB back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.