Tiger updates without downloading??

offwidafairies

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 5, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Hi,
I have a new MBP running OS Tiger 10.4.10 and have given up waiting for Leopard to arrive in the post (I need to do some work gggrrrrr). It says there is about 300Mb software updates to download and install.

I have an old Powerbook with all the updates from Tiger. Is it possible to copy the updates across somehow?

I keep going over my download quota at home and its annoying :eek:

SmurfBoxMasta

macrumors 65816
Nov 24, 2005
I'm only really here at night.
Hi,
I have a new MBP running OS Tiger 10.4.10 and have given up waiting for Leopard to arrive in the post (I need to do some work gggrrrrr). It says there is about 300Mb software updates to download and install.

I have an old Powerbook with all the updates from Tiger. Is it possible to copy the updates across somehow?

I keep going over my download quota at home and its annoying :eek:

Tiger PPC/PB no workie on Tiger intel/MBP :eek:

Comment

offwidafairies

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 5, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
You are best checking the news section of their site for updates on that one.

See here
Sorry, maybe I needed to be a little more clear. That was a question that didnt need to be answered. I emailed digidesign the other day and they gave me the same nothing answer. There is no date they can tell me as yet. They want it to be stable - blah blah. I also asked them if I would have to pay for the update (Im running 7.1 M-Powered). They didnt answer that question either :( O well. I guess I wont be using it for a while. Might be time for me to learn Logic. I have Logic Express 7 but was too lazy to learn how to use it :p

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.