tiger updates?!?!?!

Discussion in 'macOS' started by coconut2674, May 28, 2008.

1. coconut2674 macrumors newbie

i recently went back to tiger from leopard, because my cs3 wouldn't work on leopard and i still had a thing for tiger. Anyway...
    I was wondering if Apple are still sending out software updates for tiger? My airport is on the fritz, it keeps dropping my connection and rescanning, rarely picking up my home network again by itself - it's very annoying and it seems to happen mostly when i'm at home on my network.
    Is Apple still caring about us macbook tiger people? Or should i go and install leopard again and hope for the best?

2. tersono macrumors 68000

tersono

I make a good part of my living running CS3 on Leopard (on more than one machine), and haven't had any more problems with it than I did on Tiger.

FWIW there won't be any more major updates to Tiger - just minor security patches from now on. I'd switch back to Leopard if I were you.

3. coconut2674 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hey, thanks man! did you ahve to get a patch for leopard cs3? or did you just have it on tiger then upgraded? i'm just very cautious about it cos i've got piles of work stacking up and i don't wanna be left without it in the next few weeks