Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BayouBengal

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 29, 2008
Houston,TX
Anyone else have the new Tiger Woods PGA Tour game freeze on them? I was playing a pretty good round at Torry Pines last night and between 17th and 18th it gets stuck on the loading screen. The music keeps playing and the loading animation is still going on but it never progresses. Very very frustrating. This happened on the PS3. Anyone else have this happen to them?:mad:

BayouBengal

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 29, 2008
Houston,TX
Just happened again on the transition from 17 to 18 at Torry Pines. Not as good round this time around but I recovered nicely from a rough 1st half of the front 9.

I've done several of the tourny challanges and even played four rounds at TPC Sawgrass without a hitch. Something strange is afoot at Torry Pines.

Guess I will go search for the EA forums and see if others have this problem and if EA plans a patch soon.

BayouBengal

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 29, 2008
Houston,TX
A few days ago a patch was released, not sure if it fixes the Torrey Pines issue as I haven't tried a round since downloading.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.