TileTouch and **TileTouch Lite** Now Available on the App Store

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by ArtandStructure, Sep 24, 2009.

1. ArtandStructure macrumors member

* TileTouch lite is now also available. See the end of this post for more information.

Hello all.

Art and Structure is pleased to announce the release of TileTouch for the iPhone and iPod touch with OS 2.2.1 or later.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

App: TileTouch
    Developer: Art and Structure
    Price: $0.99

Description:

TileTouch is easy enough to pick up and play immediately, with a depth of strategy and addictive gameplay to fill a moment, minutes or hours. Tiles slowly build on the game board at an ever increasing speed. Remove tiles from the board to progress in either Standard timed play with 10 levels of 3 stages each, or survive in Endurance mode.

The increasingly frantic gameplay, instinctive interaction and subtle elements requiring ever more careful strategy unique to each player will keep you coming back again and again to set that new high score or last just that much longer in Endurance mode.

Features:

• 10 beautiful and increasingly fast paced levels with 3 stages each for a total of 30 stages
    • Random gameplay elements and unique player strategies make every game different
    • Standard mode High Scores keep scores as well as the difficulty level and percentage of each stage achieved
    • Endurance mode High Scores keep scores as well as the time survived and the number of tiles cleared
    • Game state saved on exit to return to later

Available now on the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=331834421&mt=8

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Additional information, video and screenshots can be found at the official TileTouch page

In addition, TileTouch lite is now also available on the iTunes store at: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=334381774&mt=8

App: TileTouch lite
    Price: free

TileTouch lite offers a taste of TileTouch for those considering purchasing the full game. The lite version is a free download featuring:

• 3 full levels with 3 stages each offer an introduction to the experience of TileTouch
    • Random gameplay elements make every game different
    • High Scores keep scores as well as the difficulty level and percentage of each stage achieved

Feel free to ask any questions here or e-mail me at info@artandstructure.com.

All the best,

Jesse Widener
    Art and Structure

2. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas

3. ArtandStructure thread starter macrumors member

There will be a Lite version of TileTouch in the near future.

This is my first App and I wanted to see how stringent Apple's review would be before creating and submitting a Lite version off the same code base in the event I was going to have to make any significant changes. However the App passed quickly without issue and I will tackle a Lite version next.

So far those who have tested the full version for me have unanimously enjoyed it. That said, the Lite version will be just a taste of the full game. While TileTouch can be enjoyed repeatedly, it only takes a brief experience to get a feel for the game.

All the best,

Jesse Widener
    Art and Structure

4. ArtandStructure thread starter macrumors member

Hello all.

Just a quick update on the lite version of TileTouch ...

TileTouch lite has been submitted to the app store and is awaiting approval. I hope to be able to announce its availability within the week.

TileTouch lite will be a free download and includes the first three levels from the full version, but no Endurance Mode. For more information see the:

official TileTouch lite page

All the best,

Jesse Widener
    Art and Structure

5. ArtandStructure thread starter macrumors member

Hello all.

Art and Structure is pleased to announce TileTouch lite is now also available on the iTunes store at:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=334381774&mt=8

App: TileTouch lite
    Price: free

TileTouch lite offers a taste of TileTouch for those considering purchasing the full game. The lite version is a free download featuring:

• 3 full levels with 3 stages each offer an introduction to the experience of TileTouch
    • Random gameplay elements make every game different
    • High Scores keep scores as well as the difficulty level and percentage of each stage achieved

This notice has been added to the main description above. Feel free to ask any questions here or e-mail me at info@artandstructure.com.

All the best,

Jesse Widener
    Art and Structure