Time Capsule & PCs

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Chephren, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Chephren macrumors newbie

I bought a Time Capsule awhile ago but I still haven't been able to fix this issue.

In my household, I'm running a PC desktop and a MB Air. The MB Air and Time Capsule work great, but the PC and TC aren't very happy together.

The PC is running XP with all the service packs and has two separate logins. I was able to set up one of the logins to view the Hard Drive of the TC, but the other login is having a more difficult time. When trying to map the TC as a Network Drive it asks for a usernam and password which, as far as I can tell, I don't have set up.

Has anyone else had this issue and know what username and password I should use?

Thanks.

2. celticpride678

admin
    admin

should be the default.

3. andalusia macrumors 68030

andalusia

'Tis usually the default for any router, however some do change if they're from specific service providers I found out :O

4. toolbox macrumors 68020

toolbox

Time capsule has 3 authenication methods. Depending on what authenication method you have selected you will need to re authenticate that same way. Don't try admin admin it won't work - Time capsules do not have a web based management interface its all done through the air port utility

Attached Files: