Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nintendude

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 17, 2008
NY
Looking into getting an airport router soon and was leaning toward the Time Capsule but i've heard that the Time Capsule was plagued by problems. So anyone have any ideas when the next revision could be?:D

emptyCup

macrumors 65816
Jan 5, 2005
Looking into getting an airport router soon and was leaning toward the Time Capsule but i've heard that the Time Capsule was plagued by problems. So anyone have any ideas when the next revision could be?:D

I haven't had any problems and I have no idea what could be revised. The software on existing models can always be updated. I am content with the existing hardware.

PcBgone

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2008
You've been reading to many forums. I have zero problems with my TC as well. Most anyone that posts anything about the TC is going to be negative. The happy people arent going to post anything, as it would lead to a rather boring post.

If your considering the TC it is a great option. I love mine...It replaced a Linksys wireless B(yes I know it was ancient) that was starting to drop connections. Since TC replaced Ive had amazing speed and no dropped connections.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.