time capsule signal drops and i can't connect

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by pim1234, Jan 16, 2011.

1. pim1234 macrumors newbie

i have a time capsule in the one end of the house and using a devolo plug, an airport express on the other end.
    the strange thing is that a while ago (not that much after a firmware update)
    my signal (which is used to be max) is almost nothing and even worse, it won't accept my password! i know for certain it was right. i couldn't access it on both my macs (imac and macbook pro)
    well then i have set up a new network with the same password and that worked fine for a while until today. today it suddenly happened again (while dinner), but now my macbook pro can't even find it when i try to make a new network, but it does find both my networks (though at low strength).
    also weird is that i can't connect the time capsule right now and i'm sending this on the other side of my house using my first network trough the devolo and the airport express.

do you know what the problem is?

2. s2andrus macrumors newbie

iMac and iPhone 4 won't connect to tc wireless

I am having the same issue - with my iMac and iphone4, but my MacBook and iPad have no issues....

As this is a sudden issue and both were affected at the same time, it suggests that it is not a hardware issue. Help!

3. pim1234 thread starter macrumors newbie

well, i have reset everything and now it's working fine, but i still have low signal, does anyone know a solution for that?