Time Capsule/Xbox 360 Help

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Donelop, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Donelop macrumors newbie

Donelop

I know this has been posted a few time already but i need help badly. I love my capsule and want to keep it for years to come. anyway, i'm having issues with wifi connection, the first time i tried, my signal didn't show up because the 360 wireless adapter does not support 802.11n. so i did this...

[​IMG]

i searched for a connection and found it. ok so i did a connection test to live and when it gets to wireless network it says not available. my ps3 and wii worked fine but its just the 360. so i fooled around with this...

[​IMG]

And still nothing. am i doing some thing wrong or can a future update fix this. I can't use a ethernet or link 2 routers together and I don't want to return it but i also want my 360 on its network. Please somebody help.

Anyone?

2. vig1116 macrumors newbie

that des nt work with TC only air port. as of yet noone knows how to get it to work

3. vig1116 macrumors newbie

well i assumed that microsoft was not going to help with this problem so i went out and bought the linksys wireless n game adapter and it works awesome. best reception i ever received...... just spend the 100 bucks and enjoy the true benefits of TC

4. bigandtasty macrumors 6502

bigandtasty

any work arounds for this yet? I hope they release a fix sooon... I just got my 1T TC setup and love it, it works great. I don't play my xbox360 but every now and then, tonight (2 weeks after the TC arrival) I went to setup my xbox on live (had no problems at all with the Apple extreme I replaced the TC with) and could not get it to work. It saw the network but just wouldn't connect. Kinda bummed on this finding and really would like to get my setup going again.

Hopefully sooner than later! :confused:

5. AEMV macrumors newbie

you can get an Airport Express and set it up to Extend the Time Capsule's network, Make sure you set the IPv6 mode under the advanced tab to "Tunnel" and plug your Xbox to the Airport Express via ethernet.

Done.