Time flies when you have an iPhone.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mrat93, Dec 20, 2007.

1. mrat93 macrumors 65816

mrat93

Everybody who anxiously waited from Jan. 9 to June 29, waited 172 days. I find it amazing that two days ago, it has been 172 days since the iPhone was released in North America. To me, it feels like yesterday since it came out, and the wait seemed as if it were years. Just thought it was worth posting...

2. ErikAndre macrumors 6502a

ErikAndre

This is true. Except I'm still without an iPhone and time also flew by on this end. Maybe its because of iLife, Leopard, Halloween, turkey day & santa. Hmm.

3. TurboSC macrumors 65816

TurboSC

Yea it's been a while now... I still get the "IS THAT AN IPHONE?" whenever I'm in public. I mean it's nothing new, right?

4. sdd4 macrumors member

haha... i get that so much. it was cool at the beginning to show it off, but now its like "ugh... again?"

now that im home from college my entire family is like "can i get on the internet with it?!" when there's a computer right next to them.

but honestly at this point with all of us so used to it, i honestly think i couldnt live without it.

5. mrat93 thread starter macrumors 65816

mrat93

I almost thought that was starting to die down... then while I'm at dinner, this little kid keeps staring at me whenever I take it out. Then he complains to his parents how he's all grown up (7 years old) and how he deserves to have them pay $400 + $70 a month....

6. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

Only have had mine since early October and already couldn't live without it...

7. ThomasShaped macrumors regular

Time most certainly does not fly when yours it sitting under the tree and you can't play with it! :(

Only 4 more days damnit!!

8. ErikAndre macrumors 6502a

ErikAndre

So very true!

9. Raidersmojo macrumors regular

I am really starting to feel the same way. I was recently in san fran for the raiders game (oakland actually stayed in SF) I was on the little cable carts, took out my phone at a stop and a girl tapped me on the shoulder asking me a ton of questions. makes you feel like a celebrity at first but it does really get old.

I agree with the can't live without it bit. I lost mine one time for a day (it fell into my ex's car) I was almost in tears, didn't have my music, contacts, videos, mobile email/internet, google maps (which I use more than any feature except the ipod probably)

its the worlds best gadget for the all-in-one device. I'll be happy with this one until the third or fourth revision of the phone. 8 gigs is more than enough for me, especially if they get support for slingbox.