Hey Guys, I have had my 12" G4 for two years and am looking to get a new MB. I have been considering get a black MB and upgrading the RAM from 1GB to 2GB. I have also been looking at a MB Pro 15". What is the difference between the two other than the graphics? Is there a huge difference? And, if I decided to go with the MB Pro how long would you guys recommend for me to wait? The buyers guide on here says no to buy right now. How much longer do you all think it will be before the update? I haven't heard anything about the updates they are considering, are they that big of a deal? Thanks to all for any input.