Time for an upgrade?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Rinoftw, Nov 8, 2009.

  1. Rinoftw macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009
    #1
    I currently have the late 2006 15" MBP with the following specs.

    2.33 C2D
    4GB ram
    120GB HD
    ATI x1600

    My battery is getting bad and is on 400+ cycles, but nothing else is wrong with it. I want to be able to play starcraft 2 when it comes out. I will also be using it for Graphics editing and College. Should I pick up a 13" MBP or the 15" inch MBP with the 9400m+9600m GT, or just wait for the new MPB refresh?
     
  2. Higgs1 macrumors 6502

    Higgs1

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2009
    Location:
    Brooklyn, NY
    #3
    you should def. wait, considering your specs are very good as it is your machine should hold off for another few months until the next refresh, and that'll give you even more time to save :)
     
  3. Rinoftw thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009

Share This Page