time for preorders to start? yes I have searched.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by btownguy, Jun 14, 2010.

1. btownguy macrumors 6502a

I have seen thread upon thread upon thread where people have asked what time the preorders start online tomorrow. Without fail, every thread is filled with replies like "newb, use the search" or someone posting the links to multiple threads. The thing is, I've looked through tons of them and every thread is the same - never answering the question. They all are filled with the same types of replies. So, what's the freaking answer?

Is it "nobody knows"
    or if not,
    What is the time?

2. bmms8 macrumors 68020

3. btownguy thread starter macrumors 6502a

Simple enough. Thanks. The other threads could have ended just as easily.

4. uberamd macrumors 68030

uberamd

There are 50 threads on this already, why start another? All of the threads say nobody knows. All of them.

5. btownguy thread starter macrumors 6502a

Did you read my initial post? The reason is that in all of the threads, the only responses I could find were ones like yours. There were so many posts where people berated the poster rather than answering the question that the search function was useless. The first reply to this thread took care of it for me. Thanks anyway.

6. Tara Luvs Apple macrumors 6502a

Other threads have stated this! However, some got deleted and what not because posters have attacked people. I should know, I was one of the attacked just because my answer was not sufficient enough for the original poster. :)