Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sp71Supra

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 6, 2007
I jailbroke my iphone 4 and all is well.. its great actually, but I noticed earlier today the time was correct at 5:30 this afternoon but it displayed it as 5:30 AM. So I powered off the phone and when it rebooted it was correct. I just noticed again right now its midnight exactly, it displays 2:03 AM. When I check New York city on the world clock, it displays 2:03 AM.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Sp71Supra

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 6, 2007
I just plugged it in the dock and noticed the date is wrong too, it says Friday July 16th!

Sp71Supra

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 6, 2007
I can live with it until we all figure out the culprit. I just wanted to make sure I was't the only one out there with the problem. When you search time and wrong, you get a lot of garbage :)

doolin.nc

macrumors member
Aug 2, 2010
Just happened to me. Been JB' since it was released, and the time was fine. I was just scrolling through my pages and it froze up so tried to hard reset, then it decided to unfreeze and when it did, the date and time were wrong. Midnight, July 16th.

Riley2323

macrumors member
Jun 30, 2010
I noticed the same thing....I thought it had to do with a MyWi hack. I just turned autoset time off and then back on, and all is well.

dbknightx

macrumors member
Jan 19, 2009
Are you by any chance using a hack to extend/eliminate the trial period of a pay app? Like MyWi?

If so don't expect any sympathy around here....

-David

Pushkar

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2009
SW London, UK
Are you by any chance using a hack to extend/eliminate the trial period of a pay app? Like MyWi?

If so don't expect any sympathy around here....

-David

I had the problem straight after JB, Although it seems to have corrected itself. I do have MyWi but that was installed after the clock messed up. Strange but it's fixed after a couple of resprings/reboots.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.