Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

flinch13

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 4, 2004
I just got the Pclix LT100 for use with my Rebel XT. It should be compatible; indeed it is listed as compatible both through wireless connection (IR) and through a contact switch closure like the wired remote. Only one problem here... the wired switch closure method doesn't work for me! All it does is focus the lens; it never takes a shot. I have it programmed to 77 (like it should be for wired connections), and the timers and the red button do not do what they should. Any help out there? I'm dying to get this thing to work properly.

elxord76

macrumors newbie
Jul 15, 2008
Pclix is good?

Hello Flinch,
Jordi's here from Barcelona, sorry for my english.
I read your message about Pclix. I'm thinking about buy one of them. It isnt still working with your Canon Digital Rebel XT? did you contact de tecnical service? what they say?

Thanks!!

flinch13

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 4, 2004
Hey elxord76,

I eventually got the Pclix to work to my satisfaction with the wireless emitter. The cable shutter doesn't seem to work with the XT, but what can I say? The thing works, and now I just need an excuse to use it (I haven't found one yet!).

elxord76

macrumors newbie
Jul 15, 2008
pclix

Hey Flinch,
Thanks for information, I hope you find a good tarjet for your first movie. Keep me updated please. We can chat about if you like: xord25@hotmail.com

see you and good photos

Hey elxord76,

I eventually got the Pclix to work to my satisfaction with the wireless emitter. The cable shutter doesn't seem to work with the XT, but what can I say? The thing works, and now I just need an excuse to use it (I haven't found one yet!).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.