Time on Reserve list.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CrAkD, Jul 28, 2010.

1. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

Was wondering how long the reserve list is averaging. I know its different at every store. I put my name in on friday and got the email today. not to bad 4 days (not including sun.) Beats the hell out of the 3 week wait from apple.com. So if you want an iPhone 4 and have an apple store close to you your best bet is to reserve the phone rather then wait 3 weeks for apple.com. How long did you wait on the reserve list?

2. tooshaggy macrumors regular

tooshaggy

3. samven582 macrumors 6502a

Been on the waiting list since last Thursday for the iP4 32gb. I have not yet received a email telling me it has arrived . It seems to me the majority of people who are getting emails are for the iP4 16GB.

4. CrAkD thread starter macrumors 68040

CrAkD

5. jfyrfytr25 macrumors 6502a

jfyrfytr25

I had mine in less than 24 hours. I reserved it on Friday at about 4:30PM and had an email at 7am to come pick it up.

6. Goldfrapp macrumors 68040

Goldfrapp

Reserved this past Saturday, got email today (32GB).

FYI, 16GB ones are available for walk-in in quite a few stores.

7. aforty macrumors 65816

aforty

It depends on the store, some stores had more reservations than others. One store said wait time was anywhere between 1-2 weeks and another told me it was 1-6 days.

I reserved a 32GB last Saturday and also got my email today. Several other stores have the 16GB for walk-ins.

8. ngrimes-2010 macrumors regular

Are you guys in the US?

I called all 3 of my local stores and they said they aren't even doing the list anymore. I ordered through AT&T because apple.com said 3 weeks.

9. aforty macrumors 65816

aforty

Yea they stopped the reservations last Sunday. Just call morning and they'll likely get some in in a few days. Then cancel your Apple web order if you get one before it ships.

10. dsm2gst macrumors member

Reserved on Sunday for 32GB got the confirmation email, but still waiting for the pick up email. 3 days so far.