Time Since Last Full Charge Screenshot iPhone X Thread!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by felixroqu3, Nov 7, 2017.

1. felixroqu3 macrumors 6502

felixroqu3

Here is mine and it still had 24% charge left! Battery life has been amazing for me.

Attached Files:

2. ideal.dreams macrumors 68020

ideal.dreams

Had over 10 hours of usage yesterday and was around the 10% mark, didn't grab a screenshot. There's no way I used my phone for 10 hours though, I'm pretty sure a lot of that is background activity (which is odd because I have background app refresh turned off and I didn't listen to hours worth of music).

3. noobinator macrumors 603

noobinator

Mine isn't as good as my Plus models but it's not horrible either. I'd say it's better than the small models but slightly worse than the plus models. For me at least.

4. DiveKitty macrumors 6502

5. Five_Oh macrumors regular

Five_Oh

6. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

Just over 3hrs use (11:45 hrs standby) today, and have 70% left. Lots of web surfing. Will be interesting to see what I end up with.

7. CiccioAtSea macrumors regular

CiccioAtSea

8. DiveKitty macrumors 6502

Since my last charge my usage was some web surfing (not a whole lot today, maybe 30-40 minutes total), some Spotify (screen off), podcasts (about three hours worth, with screen off). And sending a few gifs in iMessage this morning :) I was pretty surprised too, but I do have almost background refresh turned off for most apps.

9. MarcMller macrumors regular

10. urkel macrumors 68030

Im struggling with battery life. If its a travel day and Im in the car a lot then its fine because I'm constantly charging. But if I'm away from an outlet its pretty bad.

Also, wow does this charge slow. I won't even bother with wireless charging because even with the "mid-speed" iPad brick then it charges too slow.

11. MarcMller macrumors regular

i'm not gonna lie i expected battery life to be better. i read online battery life sometimes gets better with use.. maybe next few iOS updates will help with that.