Time to buy a Mac Pro?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by ryanschmidt, Oct 9, 2009.

  1. ryanschmidt macrumors member

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2009
    #1
    Yes, I have looked at the Buyer's Guide. It's only so helpful though when everyone is talking about the upcoming iMac/Macbook refresh.

    Do you think it's a good idea to wait until after that announcement or is there no chance that Mac Pros will see an update?

    I am soo anxious to order it but I don't want to jump the gun. Thanks!
     
  2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

    GoCubsGo

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2005
    #2
    I would wait but I doubt you'll see an update.
     
  3. Hellhammer Moderator

    Hellhammer

    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2008
    Location:
    Finland
    #3
    There won't be anything more than very tiny one before Q2 2010, that's the time when new CPUs comes from Intel
     
  4. ryanschmidt thread starter macrumors member

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2009
    #4
    Ouch, I have no intention to wait that long.
     

Share This Page