Well it has come time for me to buy a new mac. I had a 15in mbp and the logic board started to go bad so i sold it off. Now I am in the process of buying a new one but I am just quite sure on what I want. They just release the new air and it looks sweet but I am not sure if I want to go with that or a pro again. Also, I've heard that apple is going to release an upgrade to the pro this fall. Should I wait for a while? Right now I'm attempting to make due with my ipad and iphone....and borrowing my friends pro.