I find myself in a bit of confusion on when to buy. I know there have been threads on this in the past (and I've read most of them), but my situation is a bit specific. You see, I am lucky enough (or unlucky enough, depending on your viewpoint) to be heading to college around Sept. 20th instead of the August start that most colleges have. What this means (or so I've heard), is that the new MBP or at least MB will come out before then. So my question is, should I wait or buy now? A reason to wait is of course having "better" technology, a reason not to wait is that it would be better to have some time to get to know my mac (since this will be my first). Honestly, the current MBP is beautiful so I'm sure I'll be happy with it or whatever apple dreams up next, it's just I cannot decide! I want one now, but at the same time, I will wait if there are big improvements! ARGH! **Also, one reason I still might not even buy a mac is I have no knowledge of mac software for taking notes in class like Microsoft OneNote (why oh why doesnt 2008 have this??). SO yeah, lmk on any programs for mac that exist. **Lastly, and as usual, sorry for the long post, but I was curious whether it's better to buy in the store or online? can you customize Hardrives or anything at the store?