Time Warner cable

zoeconner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 17, 2007
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Is there a fix yet for the jb iPhone.

Frenchjay

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2010
There are Two apps in Cydia called "FakedTimeWarner" and "****TimeWarner". They say they "Fix" what ever problems you may be having.

I have no clue if they work, just bought I would point out they are there;)

Comment

ThHeartlessHero

macrumors member
Jan 22, 2012
There's a thread in the iPad Hacks section about it. I can confirm that the FakeTimeWarner app fixes the TWCable app on jailbroken iOS 5.0.1 devices.

Comment

RobT

macrumors 6502a
Dec 20, 2007
Ohio, USA
u watch tv on ur iphone? can u prog dvr with this app?
The Time Warner Cable app perviously only available for the iPad is now a universal app. When you install it on a jailbroken device it detects it and gives you an error message saying that it won't work on a jailbroken device. If you install the FakeTimeWarner app through Cydia it will allow the Time Warner app to run on a jailbroken device.

Yes, with this app you can watch TV on the iPhone and program the DVR.

Comment

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2011
alta loma, ca
The Time Warner Cable app perviously only available for the iPad is now a universal app. When you install it on a jailbroken device it detects it and gives you an error message saying that it won't work on a jailbroken device. If you install the FakeTimeWarner app through Cydia it will allow the Time Warner app to run on a jailbroken device.

Yes, with this app you can watch TV on the iPhone and program the DVR.
nice..thanks

so i logged in with myservices login info. and it lets me in...then if i try to watch livetv...it gives me an error of: you must be connected to your home network. and i am?

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.