Earlier I mentioned in another thread that I had attempted to order an iPhone for my mom through AT&T multiple times today. I went completely through the order process (through clicking the "Process Order" button) but then I would get an error message saying something along the lines of "the upstream server did not respond." After about the fourth time, I finally got an "order confirmation" page with order number. Shortly thereafter, my mom received an email saying a completely different order number had been cancelled. Odd, since I never received any other successful attempts per the AT&T site. Then, my mom received an email saying the successful attempt (only order number we had) was cancelled. She just called AT&T and apparently one of the prior orders (even with error message of it not being processed due to upstream server not responding), actually DID work! Just sharing this story, because I saw several of you mentioning that you received the email stating the following "Unfortunately, we were either unable to verify the information you provided or you have exceeded the number of lines of service that we allow customers to purchase online. As a result, your order has been canceled"...you may actually have a successful order out on AT&T's servers.