Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

medasmx

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 9, 2008
I would like to write something to take an array of views, then have them load in sequence on the screen, changing according to a timer. Is there sample code on the apple website that demonstrates an array of views loaded in sequence? This would be sort of like a picture frame, displaying a series of pictures. Any help appreciated.

Adam

medasmx

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 9, 2008
Just wanted to clarify what I am looking for. The photos application on the iphone is a navigation controller, that when selected goes to an array of photos. When you select a single photo you can scroll through the photos.

I want to scroll through a series of views or photos. If there is available sample code, on the web or via apple site, let me know. Thanks again.

Adam

medasmx

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 9, 2008
Ultimately a timer but could start by just paging through. Ultimately want to write something to page through guitar tablature, to put on the iPad, as a practice aid. Thanks for any help.

Adam

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.