TimeOfYourLife Multiple Stopwatch App (Promo Codes)

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by MacDave8, Dec 18, 2015.

1. MacDave8 macrumors newbie

MacDave8

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hi guys- I wanted to let you know that I developed a native WatchOS 2 time-management app made for the Apple Watch that encourages users to spend more time on activities that they want to do more of (e.g. working out, learning, reading), while curbing time-wasting ones (such as checking emails too often, watching TV, etc.) The app does gamification by automatically calculating a score daily based upon how time was spent.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/timeofyourlife-multiple-stopwatch/id1057736367

The app costs $2.99 normally, but it's on sale right now for $1.99. If anyone is willing to leave a review in the App Store, here are 10 Promo Codes to use- please post if you have used it:

F9LNMWTJNE4T
    YHE79PNAN3KJ
    XWTJTJJWANX6
    NFKTTKWAEWA7
    96AFXRKLJTXK
    PTEYPTW3PNFL
    RJKKLR9KRKKX
    9Y4K33LAX9FK
    WX4K3L3F6MPM
    AWEEXPJ7PF3F

If you have any suggestions or feedback please let me know as well. Thanks so much and Happy Holidays!

2. Aniseedvan macrumors 65816

Bagged the first one thank you.
    Pressing chart with no history crashes the app straight out and you might want to look at your error message here: [​IMG]
    (I don't have apps to auto-install)

Watch app seems to work ok although I need to have a good think about how to categorise my day into just four areas!

3. jekim macrumors regular

4. Goalieed macrumors member

5. MacDave8 thread starter macrumors newbie

MacDave8

Thanks for the feedback Aniseedvan! I will look into that chart crash issue when there is no data. That companion watchkit app error message is by design because this app needs the Apple Watch to work.

6. Mik3F macrumors 6502

7. techguy69 macrumors regular

techguy69