iPhone XS Timer on lock screen for Xs?

WillFisher

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 19, 2011
Hey all,

I've just upgraded to an iPhone Xs, loving everything about it coming from an 8+
One thing I've noticed, and I'm sure there must be a fix for, is if you set a timer the timer doesn't show on the lockscreen? Is this something that just doesn't happen on these phones?

Givmeabrek

macrumors 68040
Apr 20, 2009
NY
The timer shows on the lock screen the same as it shows on the other models. Don't know how to turn it off.

hanes

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2018
Interesting, mine is no longer there. Hmmmm.
Cheers guys,
I have the same experience. First Time i used the timer on my xs, it was shown on the log screen, After that it hasn‘t been shown ever since.
Anybody knows the solution?
Thanks
Hanes

nixx

macrumors newbie
Apr 2, 2014
I had the same issue with my XS Max at first... but just checked and it’s working again. The timer is showing up on my lock screen again. Have no idea what changed. o_O You aren’t going crazy.

hanes

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2018
I had the same issue with my XS Max at first... but just checked and it’s working again. The timer is showing up on my lock screen again. Have no idea what changed. o_O You aren’t going crazy.
I just restarted my device and now it works again. Thanks

soundsgoodtome

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2007
Los Angeles
Hey all,

I've just upgraded to an iPhone Xs, loving everything about it coming from an 8+
One thing I've noticed, and I'm sure there must be a fix for, is if you set a timer the timer doesn't show on the lockscreen? Is this something that just doesn't happen on these phones?
No timer on my lock screen either (XS Max).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.