Timers in Lockscreen

Extcee

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 24, 2010
Has anyone noticed when using a timer in iOS7 a small clock (with a timer icon) appears beneath the time on the lock screen?

I had it appear on me but, just showing 0:00.. would be interested to see if anyone has one that counts...

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Has anyone noticed when using a timer in iOS7 a small clock (with a timer icon) appears beneath the time on the lock screen?

I had it appear on me but, just showing 0:00.. would be interested to see if anyone has one that counts...
Yup, timers are there now, counting down when activated. (Various people pointed it out as well in different threads.)

daveofiveo

macrumors newbie
Jan 11, 2013
Rad

That's rad, thanks so much for sharing - I use timers all the time (no pun intended) :D

WiseAJ

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2009
PDX
Thanks for sharing, I don't use timers all that often so it would have taken me awhile to discover this.

Tried it just now and it looks good.

jbenkelman

macrumors 6502
May 4, 2009
I actually use the timer ALOT so when I found this the other day I was actually pretty excited. Easier than asking Siri how much time is left. Lol.

MVallee

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada
I noticed this too. It's very handy. However I have an error where when I first show the lock screen the timer and the date overlap under the time and then the date disappears. Anyone else have this?