Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple today shared a third Apple TV+ ad starring Timotheé Chalamet, with the actor again lamenting that he does not have an Apple TV+ show or movie.

In the "Ladybug" spot, Chalamet sits in a garden going through Apple TV+ content and complimenting the actors that Apple has worked with. "Apple, you wound me," he says. "Clearly you understand art."

"Beauty is such a fragile thing," he goes on. "Often overlooked." At the end of the ad, Chalamet once again begs Apple to give him a call.

This is the third ad that Apple has shared starring Timotheé Chalamet, and it follows both the "Call Me" and "A Taste" ads that were shared in January. Apple's ad campaign appears to be leading up to the announcement of an Apple TV+ show or movie starring Chalamet, though nothing has been announced at this point.

Apple used a similar advertising tactic with Jon Hamm before he was announced as a cast member of "The Morning Show" in 2022.

Article Link: Timotheé Chalamet Begs Apple to Call Him in Latest Apple TV+ Ad

• Sad
Reactions: freedomlinux

McKodiak

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2014
This is just leading up to the announcement of his new blockbuster that will be exclusively on Apple TV+.

giphy.gif

preetb

macrumors regular
Dec 21, 2013
Mars

Apple today shared a third Apple TV+ ad starring Timotheé Chalamet, with the actor again lamenting that he does not have an Apple TV+ show or movie.

In the "Ladybug" spot, Chalamet sits in a garden going through Apple TV+ content and complimenting the actors that Apple has worked with. "Apple, you wound me," he says. "Clearly you understand art."

"Beauty is such a fragile thing," he goes on. "Often overlooked." At the end of the ad, Chalamet once again begs Apple to give him a call.

This is the third ad that Apple has shared starring Timotheé Chalamet, and it follows both the "Call Me" and "A Taste" ads that were shared in January. Apple's ad campaign appears to be leading up to the announcement of an Apple TV+ show or movie starring Chalamet, though nothing has been announced at this point.

Apple used a similar advertising tactic with Jon Hamm before he was announced as a cast member of "The Morning Show" in 2022.

Article Link: Timotheé Chalamet Begs Apple to Call Him in Latest Apple TV+ Ad
Most likely one of Tim's "friends."

Unami

macrumors 65816
Jul 27, 2010
Austria
Yesterday I showed the kids (8) the first half of "Luck" on tv+ and asked them how they liked it.

"Not the best, not the worst" - which pretty sums up my experience with TV+ too. It's probably the streaming service with the best quality on average. But nothing really sticks out, they seem to play it very safe. I haven't seen anything yet that really convinced me to watch it through (save for the Peanuts shows).

I haven't seen Severance or Teheran, though, maybe those are less mediocre than Ted Lasso, For all Mankind, Foundation, Mythic Quest or the Problem with Jon Stewart,...

toph2toast

macrumors 6502a
Feb 24, 2011
Yesterday I showed the kids (8) the first half of "Luck" on tv+ and asked them how they liked it.

"Not the best, not the worst" - which pretty sums up my experience with TV+ too. It's probably the streaming service with the best quality on average. But nothing really sticks out, they seem to play it very safe. I haven't seen anything yet that really convinced me to watch it through (save for the Peanuts shows).

I haven't seen Severance or Teheran, though, maybe those are less mediocre than Ted Lasso, For all Mankind, Foundation, Mythic Quest or the Problem with Jon Stewart,...

Teheran is fantastic, I'd definitely give it a watch.

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010

I love Luck and some of the other kids like Snoopy and Fraggle Rock. But is there any live action not for kids that isn't so mature. I loved Spirited, but that's just one movie.

macos9rules

macrumors 6502
Apr 2, 2012

Severance is really good. One of the best shows I've seen in years.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.