Tingalin price drop. Now 0.99 cents!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by akacaj, Feb 10, 2009.

1. akacaj macrumors regular

akacaj

Sorry if this is inappropriate to post here. Mod feel free to delete if you think it is.
    Tingalin App sales have gone up 400% since I have been giving iFight away for free. That was at $4.99 so I would like to see what would happen if I dropped the price to $0.99. I know that I will not get 5x the sales right away but I am hoping that it would move up the most popular list.

This is your chance to get it cheap if you have been waiting for a sale!

In addition to that I have been reading the ruthless reviews on iFight and I feel bad that I have twisted peoples arms to download it for free. In any case an update addressing some of the issues is on the way.

Video demo: http://tinyurl.com/ifight1-4

I am having so much fun with the gun!

PS
    I have been contacted by a major movie studio who would like to sponsor iFight. This means it will remain free and you will get content that I would not have access to otherwise. Win Win for everyone!

2. LTX macrumors regular

LTX

Wow. I just watched the demo video for Tingalin, and that looks extremely fun. Consider yourself 99 cents richer! ;) Getting iFight right now too.

3. akacaj thread starter macrumors regular

akacaj

4. sorjai macrumors newbie

Sweet! I wanted to get this to support you after getting iFight for free, but 4.99 was a bit steep for me. Now I have no excuse to not pull the trigger.

You got yourself a new customer!

5. LTX macrumors regular

LTX

Any chance you can add more instruments in future updates? :D A guitar would be sweet!

6. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

7. KRAPPS macrumors 6502

KRAPPS

Great bargain on Tingalin ... thanks for the heads up and congrats on the movie studio deal ... keep us posted!