All iPads Tiny Dot on screen

liam1981

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 8, 2013
Hello Looking for a bit of help regarding my iPad Air 128 gig there is a small dot on the screen very faint just wondering if anybody else is suffering from this problem I live A long way from any Apple shop I can put up with it if it doesn't get any worse any help or advice would be much appreciated

Dave Meadows

macrumors 68040
Nov 10, 2010
I had a pixel out on my iPhone 5. Apple replaced straight away. I had to send them a pic then they sent me another. I was able to keep hold of the faulty one until the new replacement came so I'd just phone Apple. You can set the date that they pick up your faulty one so just make it after the new ones dispatched.

liam1981

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 8, 2013
I had a pixel out on my iPhone 5. Apple replaced straight away. I had to send them a pic then they sent me another. I was able to keep hold of the faulty one until the new replacement came so I'd just phone Apple. You can set the date that they pick up your faulty one so just make it after the new ones dispatched.
Do you think it will get worse with time?

Dave Meadows

macrumors 68040
Nov 10, 2010
No, it won't 'spread' but it really is easy to get it sorted. You spent a lot of money so you should get what you paid for. At least give them a call.

liam1981

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 8, 2013
No, it won't 'spread' but it really is easy to get it sorted. You spent a lot of money so you should get what you paid for. At least give them a call.
I will give them a call pal thanks for the help much appreciated