Hey all. I've got a 300mbps down/300mbps up internet service. I see close to that nearly all the time. However, yesterday I noticed a drop in my speeds and it was pushing 50 down/10 up. After restarting my Airport Extreme (latest model), my computers, calling my ISP, etc. I couldn't determine what it was. Plugging my iMac directly in (skipping the AE) gave me back my speeds. Well, while searching online I found this gem: http://www.imore.com/getting-slow-s...t-extreme-or-airport-express-heres-how-fix-it In Airport Utility both my 2.4GHz and 5GHz channels were set to automatic. For some reason they were not choosing the best possible channel. As soon as I took them off automatic and chose channels for them (started with the lowest) my speeds went right back up to where they should be. Not sure why the automatic option wouldn't choose the best channel, but it's resolved now. In case you see something like this, here's how you might fix it.