Tip for eWallet users: edit wallet on PC

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by summiter, Jul 25, 2008.

1. summiter macrumors newbie

Illium should have a solution ready sometime in August, but I just posted my workaround on the Illium blog:

For those of you with jailbroken (and sshd installed) phones who would like the convenience of editing your wallet file on your PC....

The wallet file can be found on the device at:

/private/var/mobile/Applications/05305792-5071-4991-8679-AF4C54E08DB1/Documents

Use WinSCP to connect to the device and transfer the wallet file over to your PC for editing, then transfer it back.

Requires eWallet v6.1 on your PC.

If you don't know what SCP is, or whether you have sshd installed via Cydia on your iPhone, do yourself a favor and just wait until Illium releases their solution - you don't want to go muck around and whatnot and what have you. =)

2. Tinchohs macrumors newbie

I tried this and got the following error... any ideas?

First of all, I want to thanks you. Since I migrated to the mac about two years ago I have been struggling with the lack of eWallet for mac. The ability to copy my PC wallet would be a huge step forward.

I tried what you suggested, and got this error: 'Operation could not be completed. (com.iliumsoft.DBwallet.ErrorDomainn error -13'.

Any ideas? Thanks SO much. Martin.