The show us your home screen thread got me thinking. I use my ipad (and iPhone) a lot. I have 181 apps on my iPad (and 323 on my iPhone) and use about 60% of them on a regular basis - the other 40% or so are games that I play occasionally. My apps range from productivity, consumption, drawing, photo editing, video editing, coding, personal finance, to several apps I'm just testing to see if they'll fit in my workflow. What I struggle with is keeping it all in an organized fashion that I like. How have people with a lot of apps organized their devices? Currently for me I'm using my home page with mostly stock apple apps, second page productivity apps, 3rd page design apps with spillover into page 4 and 5 that just contains half empty folders upon folders of everything else. It drives me crazy! Anyone else have similar scenarios or thoughts on layout? I've never had this issue on my laptop since I use spotlight mostly.