Like many of you here, I have had many problems getting calendars and contacts to work, and even show up in Outlook 2007 with MobileMe. After spending a few hours today, I finally got everything working so I wanted to share what I did so maybe it will help others. Backup your contacts in case this doesn't work. Delete all the contacts and/or contact groups in Outlook 2007. Reset the MobileMe sync and have MobileMe do a clean sync with your contacts. In the contacts area in Outlook 2007, create a new contact, enter some info, and save. All your contacts on MobileMe should appear. The same with the calendars, just delete what you can and go to File, and create a new calendar and the sync should show up. I hope that works for you. I can't guarantee it will work, but I had some success so maybe you will too.