Tips for Selling?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by livspop, May 20, 2011.

1. livspop macrumors regular

I have a mint 16gb black Verizon iPhone 4 with all original packaging and cables and a mint 32gb black Verizon iPhone 4 also with all original packaging and cables to sell (gf and I bought white models) and I'd really like to sell them here but I can't find a marketplace. Maybe I don't have enough posts?

Anyway, besides eBay and CraigsList, are there any other marketplace-type forums people can suggest where I could post these? I have a very positive history on other forums for selling my lightly-used phones. I upgrade frequently.

Thanks for any help.

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

http://guides.macrumors.com/Help:MacRumors_FAQ

3. eternlgladiator macrumors 68000

eternlgladiator

What saving said ^

Not to knock the marketplace here but you'll rarely get above average market value. Everybody here knows what they're buying and what your selling. You'll have equal luck on ebay/craigslist and won't have to wait to get to 250 posts. Once you get there go nuts though. I love the market place here.

4. AsianChexMix macrumors regular

I would definitely say Craigslist is the best. You get cash in hand and no listing fees. The only thing is it's saturated market and can be tough. I would just say be very clear and concise with pictures and post your number. People who really want it will call over email. If you do not feel comfortable posting your number, get a number on Google Voice and have it forwarded to your number. That way, they can contact you without you giving out your real number. I would also peruse and search the wanted sections or the cell phones sections for sales leads.