Have driven myself mad the last few days trying to work if: A) I should get a new MBP Pro and pass on my old MB to my parents. B) Should I get the MBP Pro now or wait till January when it will probably get some kind of upgrade. If in doubt say yes is my philosphy so I just ordered: 15" MB Pro 2.4 Ghz 4GB Ram 160GB, 7200rpm, hardrive glossy screen Managed to get a 14% student discount only downside is they are looking at 3 WEEKS !!! damn it.