iPhone Title banner in Music app scrolling too fast

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by zvandiver, Feb 28, 2013.

1. zvandiver macrumors member

I just noticed that the title banner at the top of the music app is scrolling too fast to read. I may have encountered this before, but it has been a while since I was jailbroken. Any ideas on what is causing this?

2. LithePanther macrumors 6502

Are you currently jailbroken?

And if so, what tweaks are you using

3. zvandiver thread starter macrumors member

Yes, I'm jailbroken, using Activator, Auxo, Barrel, Bars, Bolt, CallBar, Color Keyboard, iFile, intelliScreenX, Lockscreen Clock Hide, MultiIcon Mover, OverBoard, Prestige-HD theme, QuickClear, SBSettings, Sparrow+, Springtomize 2, WinterBoard, Zephyr, and 2x2 Folder Icons.
    I think the problem is fairly recent, but I can't remember what the last change I made was.

4. LithePanther macrumors 6502

None of those stands out to me, other then maybe but doubtfully the theme. My suggestion would be to uninstall one, see if the issue goes away, and do that until you find the culprit.

5. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

It sounds like UI being accelerated. Have you got anything like Speed Intensifier or Accelerate? Anything that speeds up UI animations?

6. zvandiver thread starter macrumors member

I tried disabling the theme, then the 2x2Icon Folder (which is part of the ayecon theme) with no resolution.

----------

No

----------

No

7. Ayebro macrumors newbie

I have this same problem but I did have speed intensifier but not anymore . Any way to bring speed back to default ?

----------

My music app is scrolling to fast and I used to have speed intensifier but I took it off and it still scrolls to fast. Any Ideas !?

8. zvandiver thread starter macrumors member

I never used any of the acceleration apps. Does anyone have any suggestions?