Tmo VoLTE

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SundayDuffer, Sep 21, 2014.

1. SundayDuffer macrumors 6502

SundayDuffer

Has anyone tested this voice over lte yet? Im curious.

2. iMi macrumors 6502a

iMi

Yes. The call quality is amazing. Call set up is literally instant. I've also tested wifi calling and it works great. I even had the opportunity to experience the wifi to LTE hand off process and it was completely seamless. No dropped calls and no indication the call had been transferred.

Im really happy I switched from AT&T. Vastly better call quality is especially noticeable.

3. SundayDuffer thread starter macrumors 6502

SundayDuffer

Suuuuhhhhh weeeet !!! Thx.

4. Billymac19 macrumors regular

Billymac19

actually, on hold with apple now for another order I have...connected over wifi call, walk out back to let dog out, dropped wifi call, stay connected back in house switced back too wifi call, so seems to be transitioning seamless as they said...ive had wifi calling since beta 2 or whenever and its been pretty damn good

5. SundayDuffer thread starter macrumors 6502

SundayDuffer

Awesome. Getting mine 6+ this Wed.
    Im on the $30 prepaid plan. Unlimited data and text, but only 100 talk minutes. VoLTE will be very handy for my plan.

6. iMi macrumors 6502a

iMi

I was honestly surprised just how well it works. T-mobile service is awesome so far as well. Good things are happening with this carrier and I'd like to see their partnership with Apple continue.